Sporting Chance aims to provide support to Greater Shepparton residents to
become more active in sporting clubs and the local community.
To be eligible applicants must be
> A resident of Greater Shepparton, although their sporting activity may be outside
> In possession of a valid Health Care Card
> Aged 18 years or under
We encourage you to access the Victorian Government’s Get Active Kids Voucher Program to support eligible kids to get involved in organised sport and recreation activities by providing up to $200 towards the cost of membership and registration fees, sports equipment or uniforms. For further information and to apply visit www.getactive.vic.gov.au
As always our local resources are limited, so please avoid asking for both.
- Grants are available for club membership and/or participation fees only.
- Grants of up to $80 per applicant are available.
- Funding will not be provided directly to applicants. FamilyCare will arrange direct payment to clubs, businesses or organisations.
- Successful applicants agree to provide feedback on their playing experiences so outcomes can be recorded.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee funding.
- Incomplete applications may not be considered.
Applications will be assessed by a panel consisting of FamilyCare, The Greater
Shepparton Foundation and Greater Shepparton City Council representatives.
For further information or questions contact FamilyCare on 5823 7000 or email
Greater Shepparton Foundation acknowledges it operates on the lands of the Yorta Yorta and Bangerang peoples. We thank the traditional owners for the opportunity to serve the community on their country. We honor and pay our respect to Elders and leaders, past, present and emerging. Through meaningful and genuine relationship, we will endeavor to put First Nations’ People first. We respectfully use the term “First Nations’ People” to honour all First Nations’ People who benefit from our activities and live on the Yorta Yorta and Bangerang.
PO Box 848
Shepparton, Vic, 3632
0410 561 934